Quote of the Week




Quote of the Week
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” ~Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Truth Be Told Tuesdays ~~June 14~~

Well.. another week has come and gone with a lot of things going on in between! I weighed in today with an official weight loss of 1.8 lbs! Yea! I have broken into a lower weight range. I felt like the last few weeks have been a struggle for me to see any progress in my weight loss goals... especially since I have started training for my half marathon...  Things are getting better though!

If you read my previous post, I completed my first 5K this weekend with an unofficial time of 42:32. Official time will not be posted on the website until Friday-ish (which is when I leave for vacation- Beach and NYC here I come- Don't be jealous! wink wink)! I also saw my friend for the first time since she has lost 72 lbs! I've said it before and even told her that she is my "Thinspiration"! Seeing her look like a sexy momma gives me hope and faith that I can get there too! She has worked long and hard and I know she is happy! :-) Good job to her! I love her!

I put together this handy dandy chart today (as I pull my hair out at work in frustration at other things) ... I wanted to see my weight gain/loss since the start side by side... I have another chart that does the calculations and tracks my weekly and to-date weight loss and percentages, but nothing that has just the lbs +/- since the start... I thought it was an awesome picture of the journey I have been on.. Definitely some ups and downs, but the downs out weigh (no pun intended) the ups! :-D ~~Also.. Note that the chart is purely gains/losses and not the week to week ups and downs... Anything below the green line is a loss...

Until next week (which may be a little delayed to Weight a minute Wednesdays (as that is when I fly back to town from the beach and will have an opportunity to weigh in before I fly back out to NYC)!

No comments:

Post a Comment